IREOne is the consolidation of all office, rental, sale, and tenant modules into the one solution alongside trust accounting.
Challenges we solve with the ‘One System’
Managing residential property requires you to stay ahead of the thousands of critical tasks within the property management daily workflow. From leasing to arrears management, inspections, maintenance, renewals, vacates, and more IRE One solves the issue of manual updates between multiple software platforms to perform end-to-end tasks.
- Consolidates a variety of different tasks through the developed Office, Rental, Leasing, and Sales modules to suit your business workflow and communication needs
- Enables receipting and rent arrears management with the IRE Trust System
- Eliminates confusion of current workloads with smart task tracking
- Creates transparency with real-time reporting and clear overviews
Best Property Management CRM Software To Grow Your Agency
As a property manager, you have a lot of responsibilities. Not only do you have to keep your existing renters happy, but you also have to generate leads by reaching out to prospective tenants and marketing your properties. It can be tough to juggle these tasks, but IREOne CRM software can help you manage your properties more efficiently.
The IREOne CRM software is designed to help property managers and agents with all aspects of their job, from generating and following up on leads to keeping track of communications with both renters/tenants and landlords. In addition, IREOne CRM makes it easy to track marketing efforts and measure results. With IREOne CRM, you can be confident that no task related to the management of your properties will fall through the cracks.
What is a property management CRM?
Property owners, property managers, and real estate agents often need help to ensure services provided to current and potential renters are delivered to a high standard. That is where a property management CRM can assist. These software programs help deliver successful, high-quality services by providing a software solution that helps everyone involved. You can easily view, update, and analyse the data using software developed specifically for this purpose.
For example, when you are dealing with current renters or new prospects, you may need to keep track of hundreds of conversations and/or communications. You will have to manage a maintenance request for one resident while co-ordinating a lease signing for another. Effectively managing all these communications is essential to your success as a property manager – and this is where a CRM can support your role.
A CRM system can serve as a virtual assistant, keeping track of all your conversations and tasks so that you don’t have to. This way, you can focus on giving each communication the attention it deserves without getting bogged down in unnecessary administrative tasks.
Property management CRM for real estate agents
There is an option to manage your listings manually, but it is not a long-term solution. To be an effective real estate agent, you need to consider the latest technology. Property management software that uses customer relationship management (CRM) can be a great asset. This type of software can help you keep track of your listings, your management tasks and your customers, and make it easier to communicate with potential renters and landlords.
It can help you:
- Improve the quality of lead nurturing
- Get access to all customer information in one place
- Get valuable insights into where the leads come from
- Focus on valuable leads
- Faster customer response time
- Integrate with all the digital channels of communication.
Importance of CRM software for lead generation
The real estate industry is highly competitive. In order to be successful, you need to generate qualified leads. The goal of every real estate lead-generation effort is to have a reliable mechanism and system for attracting and converting leads into prospects by inspiring them to take action.
There are several key methods for generating leads for your real estate business, including online and offline marketing, networking, and referrals. The most crucial element is ensuring you are generating high-quality leads that are likely to turn into customers. In order to make it happen, you will need not only a strong online presence, but also a CRM to manage leads from all sources.
Leads that pay off
Property management CRMs can help you to generate more leads by filtering out unqualified prospects. For example, when you list your properties on real estate market places, you will inevitably receive some enquiries from people who are just browsing and not interested in purchasing or renting your property. IREOne CRM’s lead management capabilities can help you identify and weed out unqualified prospects, leaving you with a database full of interested and qualified leads.
Collect, track & close more leads
The IREOne CRM system is designed to save your team time and energy in closing property deals. It does this by helping real estate property managers and agents to collect, track and close more leads. By providing this information, the team knows which leads to follow up first or to schedule site visits.
Property management CRM helps to nurture your leads
Generating leads can be a lengthy and challenging process, but it’s important to remember that not all leads will be ready to convert immediately. IREOne’s CRM automation can help with the lead nurturing process by, for example, setting up automated follow-up messages via email or SMS for new property inquiries. You can also pre-set the communication they receive based on the inquiry type, such as site visit requests and property quotes. You can also develop a communication series beyond this initial contact to nurture your leads further and build relationships.
Know your leads better
IREOne CRM provides real-time data on your sales activities, so you can see how your generated leads are performing and which lead sources are giving you the most return on investment without waiting for physical reports.
Why IREOne CRM for Lead Generation?
IREOne CRM offers many benefits for property managers and real estate agents. Some of them are:
- IREOne CRM helps gather and nurture leads from various sources effectively.
- It helps in saving time in screening and assessing applicants’ databases.
- Communication becomes easier between the renter, property manager, landlords and tradies using IREOne CRM.
- Our CRM software automation helps build relationships among prospects..
- Our CRM software also helps in removing redundant prospects by filtering.
- Managing property listings is even easier with our CRM software.
- We offer customised CRM solutions and pricing based on the needs of property managers / real estate agents.
- Our cloud-based CRM makes it easier to access data and analytics anywhere.
- Real-time analysis helps to make a proper analysis of various leads.
- Compared with competitors’ offerings, the IREOne CRM provides a holistic solution for real estate managers and agents at affordable prices.
- All the information regarding tenants gets easily tracked using our CRM.
- Automation is a crucial aspect of creating advertisements across all digital platforms. Automating this process through our CRM saves time and increases productivity and accuracy.
Get the property management CRM
If you’re an agent, IREOne CRM software can help make your life much easier. It provides a platform where you can centralise all your communication channels and processes, making it simpler and more efficient to manage your business.
In addition, IREOne CRM software automates several time-consuming tasks, such as setting reminders, sending follow-ups, and scheduling appointments – freeing up your time to focus on other areas of your business.
Schedule a free consultation with one of our representatives to get a complete tour of our platform and say hello to the future!
Book A Call, Get Started Today
As soon as you try, you’ll wonder how you ever survived without these amazing features.
Frequently Asked Questions